Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Getting rid of n3td3v

From: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:57:19 -0800

ahahaha... and the hits keep coming.

On 12/15/05, Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com> wrote:

On 12/15/05, Stejerean, Cosmin <cosmin () cti depaul edu> wrote:
I have a simple suggestion to get rid of the n3td3v problem. Aside from
creating a spam filter for every message that contains n3td3v or his email
address the next best thing to do is simply ignore all his posts. If you
feel the need to let him know what a big moron he is then please do so
directly to his email address and do not send it to the list. You do not
need to prove to anyone else that n3td3v is an idiot; anyone already on
the
lists should know that by now. If we all ignore any messages from n3td3v
and
any thread started by him I hope that he will go away and find someone
else
that will pay attention to his "security research".

Cosmin Stejerean

netdev isn't an idiot,

we've had many attacks avoided by him contacting our security address