Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Administrivia: Requests for Moderation

From: "Soderland, Craig" <craig.soderland () sap com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:00:48 -0500

After keeping out of all the noise, unless I have some signal to add I
figured I've got a little unused bandwidth to make one observation.

1. Arguing on the Internet, full-disclosure, or any mailing list is just
like competing in the special Olympics, no matter who wins the argument
you're all still retarded.

2. You may wish to continue with your arguments, flames etc... thereby
proving point 1.

Anyone taking exception, see point 1, then route all flames to /dev/null