Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: 0-day for sale on ebay - New auction!

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:04:07 -0500

InfoSecBOFH wrote:
That is too bad seeing how Dave Aitel was the highest bidder.
Actually someone out-bid us last I checked. Perhaps eBay didn't think $1200 was a fair value for a pen and a poster. But it was going to be really cool to have on the wall as a talking point, plus, at least part of the cash was going to a open source security charity, which was very cool.

Identity is a funny thing. You can be a hacker celebrity without even having a name. The natural hacker mindset transcends the one natural brand we all carry. What autograph man doesn't appreciate that irony?

-dave