Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's Cut (out now on DVD)

From: "Robert P. McKenzie" <rmckenzi () rpmdp com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:08:28 +0000

While it's mildly amusing in a prepubecent sort of way it's also very tedious.  Can we kindly drop all this crap and get
back to what FD is all about.

Should people like to continue with the n3td3v fan club, please create a new list on the likes of Yahoo Groups and carry
on the fun there.

Steve Russell wrote:
--- John Cartwright <johnc () grok org uk> wrote:

Hi

Please read the list charter and refrain from
further personal
attacks.

Cheers
- John

It was not a personal attack - it was humour, the
difference being you obviously cannot tell them apart.

If I HAD wanted to make a personal attack, it would
have been a lot more venomous, I can assure you of
that.

Others, I'm sure, found it funny and that's what its
intention was. Thanks for playing anyway...

--- Nicholas Hall <ngharo () gmail com> wrote:

These made me giggle.  good show :)

--
Nick Hall
http://www.ngharo.com/

--
Robert P. McKenzie, CSTA, MBCS     |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi () rpmdp com                 |             rob () gammaray-tech com