Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a job in OrangeCounty California, honestly

From: Day Jay <d4yj4y () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:53:16 -0800 (PST)

I tried burger king and they racially discrimintated
against me cuz I am white so sorry.

Although working fast food has been a goal of mine
since they keep denying my applications, its too
smelly.

I would engage a flame war with you on this pubic list
but I'm not gay and don't like having gay sex nor do I
dress up as a woman and read this list. I'm speaking
for myself.

As for the rest of the people, I'm not "begging" or
bragging, I think their may be someone out on the
internet with some heart if there are any left. :'(

I'm saddened by the attitude of people sometimes. This
doesnt mean that I wouldnt seek them out at Defcon and
beat them down-physically.

d.

--- InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com> wrote:

Now now Jason just because you got screwed by a
company that sells
registry hacks and offers no real value doesn't mean
everyone is bad.
OK, maybe it does.

Day Jay.  You are looking for employment and so far
this has been your
way of doing so;

1.)  You sent a stupid email with a WORD attachement
to this list
begging for a job

2.)  You sent another cryptic email to this list
begging for work as a
cockgobbler

3.)  You participated in a flame war on this this

and now

4.)  You send this gem of an email that not only
displays your lack of
english as a second language but also your lack of
common sense.

Perhaps posting a resume, your skills, or something
at least remotely
intelligent will help your cause.  Otherwise, I am
sure you can google
and find the spots where the male crackwhores hang
out, go and try and
sell your skills there.

Or maybe this list just isn't the place to find a
job.

On a serious and truly helpful note -- Burger King
in New Orleans is
hiring and offering large signing bonuses if you
already know how to
use the fry machine.  Perhaps you should look into
this.

http://www.nola.com/backtowork/

Maybe you and Mr. Coombs can hitchhike your fired
and unemployed asses
down there.