Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [Full-disclosure][WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about the governemnt spying!

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:03:10 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, pwnd.security.pwnd wrote:

PS- IMHO Terranson, you're dangerous.

You're right - I am, and I *know* I am.  And that's the reason I
persevere.

Rational argument is *always* dangerous to those who would "lead".

Maybe the Government should be watching you...
Oh wait; they are.  :->

Well - duh!  Any government like the one we have today should be
*expected* to be "watching" those with opinions outside of their limited
mainstream.  Sorry baby, I took the wrong colored pill and landed on my
ass ;-/

pwnd.security.pwnd

You truly are pwnd: what's amazing is you are willing to advertise it.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

'The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments
it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest
limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of
the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext
whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the
brink of destruction.'

St. George Tucker