Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure][WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about the governemnt spying!

From: Román Ramírez <rramirez () chasethesun es>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:00:52 +0100

After nearly 16 years and your government still has yet to find these so called weapons. I have more mitre listings then Iraq has weapons op Mass instruction....

So Ok, let's go with my piece of politics. Terrorism is a weapon that some use to achieve what they can't achieve through politics or democratic attitudes.

11-S was terrorism, 11-M was terrorism, London underground was terrorism...

USA attacking Irak was terrorism, Chile + Pinochet + CIA was terrorism, my own country, Dominican Republic and CIA + USA + my father being in jail because he was fighting against a dictator (a cannibal, dangerous killer) imposed by the USA WAS TERRORISM.

I can understand that today a lot of anti-USA is running around, but this is not a excuse to say "Oh, poor USA that is saving the world and is being attacked by evil terrorist people". Please, it is impossible you can be so simplistic.

So, please, stop this stupid political thread as in many circunstances, we have a lot to say from a lot of sides.

I'm more interested in reading technical details than in discussing to eternity if they are the bad, we are the good or whatever...