Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Signal to noise ratio XSS issues and heads hitting the ceilings.

From: Leif Ericksen <leife () dls net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:58:38 -0600

As the holidays draw near all sorts of spam grows. I am part of an admin
team of Internet facing email servers and we see spam volumes increase
as the holidays draw near.  As such the crazy volumes of crap on the
List servers grows as well.  We should just hit delete on the crap and
respond to the stuff that is important or funny.

Now with the idea that holidays are near... I will wish one and all a
Herry Qwanakkamas

(My wife and I formed Herry from Merry and Happy and friend gave me
Qwanzakkamas, I decided to drop the Z)

Do I need to change that to Herry Qwanakkadamanas to account for a
missed holiday.

For the Atheists, or the Satanists out there pardon me...  Chill out..
How can we grow the word to fit your needs

Herry Qwannakakkamas

--
Leif Ericksen <leife () dls net>