Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: N3td3v poll

From: fok yo <yoo.fok () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:58:02 +0100

The skies are falling:
Famous security woe N3td3v found yet another critical internet
vulnerability, this time in snappoll...
He managed voting 36 times (once for each alter-ego ?).
Is snappoll as flawed as diebold?

2005/12/21, GroundZero Security <fd () g-0 org>:

where is your brain oh senseless one

In case you did not notice, n3td3v is a very sensitive lad. Pretty skilled
too: he managed parsing 1000s of lines of html to discover evil xss in
google.com. Patching the bug required changing the google groups design so
fundamentally it took google engineers over a week to implement a stable
patch.
Let's kneel and praise netdev for 53cur1n D4 Pl4n3t, no need to be jealous,
he's simply the best, yeah!
 We are the spammers, sending unsollicited mail, w3tf4rt's our king.