Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Help with reporting

From: "Jeroen van Meeuwen" <kanarip () pczone-clan nl>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 18:14:06 +0100

Or you could just report the bug to the list...

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
kanarip

It would probably be the most socially responsible to report the bug
to security () php net first and allow them to assist in fixing it and
putting out an advisory (they would almost certainly be amenable to
crediting you with finding it, if this is important to you)

As a quote from http://bugs.php.net/report.php:

"If you feel this bug concerns a security issue, eg a buffer overflow,
weak encryption, etc, then email security () php net who will assess the
situation."

--A