Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Chung's Donut Shop Release: Hacking Sprint PCS Vision

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:22:12 -0400

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:25:18 PDT, ara rhea said:

Hi my mom has a sprint pcs phone.Its a sanyo 8300.and i cant feger out the
pass word .cause when u go to sprint pcs .com u put in ur phone number than ur
pass word and i dont no it. and i was woundreing if u can help me please

There's probably somebody on this list who can tell you what the password is.

The more interesting question is what your mom is going to do if/when she finds
out you hacked her phone.  That's a really uncool scene, especially if you're
still living at home - do you *really* want her referring to you as "you
ungrateful little twerp" (or worse) until you're old enough to move out?