Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Problems with unsuscribing

From: Justin Allen <jallen () logicaldevelopments com au>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:21:25 +0800

Well for one, it would help if you were unsubscribing to the correct list

Suetterlin, Sven wrote:

Hi @ all,

in order from my boss, I have to unsubscribe from this list. I've send an Email to bugtraq-digest-unsubscribe () securityfocus com <mailto:bugtraq-digest-unsubscribe () securityfocus com> and the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list message. But nothing happen, I didn't get an confirm message, but I still receive messages from bugtraq. I've also tried to visited the subscription page, but I still get an "the page cannot be displayed" error. Could anyone help me?

Best regards

Sven Sütterlin

*DTS Medien AG*

Heidestraße 38

D-32051 Herford

Fon:     +49 (0) 5221 101-1092

Fax:     +49 (0) 5221 101-2001

eMail:   _sven.suetterlin () dts de <mailto:sven.suetterlin () dts de>_

Web:    _www.dts-medien.de <http://www.dts-medien.de/>__ _

*ISY**_3 * */ /**/Die Software für Mediendaten/**/. /*www.isy3.com <http://www.isy3.com>

--

Justin Allen