Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Sub_level attaq!

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:14:10 -0400

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 02:46:14 -0000, tuytumadre () att net said:

You, sir, are among the lowest scum on the face of the earth. You call
yourself a hacker? People like you are the reason hackers are given such a bad
name. What, may I ask, was the reason for commiting a crime (a federal crime at
that) such as this? And to be so stupid as to brag to thousands of people about
your "accomplishments"... I hope that you are caught and spend years in prison
where you belong.

Two words: "Joe Job".

Did you verify it wasn't one before you went flaming?

(A quick check shows that this "mass" defacing seems to involve multiple
websites all hosted at 217.116.5.129 - at least the first 6-7 I checked at
random all did.  So it's not even a particularly large-scale attack).