Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Re: Global CompuSearch]

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:22:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Leif Ericksen wrote:

I really can not believe that this one is legit....
I will admit my spelling and grammar are less the desirable unless I
take my time and re-read what I am doing.  IF this is a cease and desist
order it is invalid as far as I am concerned.  I am NO lawyer but I
found it funny....

"cease and assist"?  Then a little bit further down it is correct say
cease and desist.
<SNIP>

Yep.. Break out the popcorn and peanuts: this should be a LOT of fun!
Lawson has his hands full on this one - and personally, I think his
lawyer is just digging his client a deeper pit to jump into and drown.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.