Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The best 0-day exploit source

From: tuytumadre () att net
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:40:48 +0000

Hey, I know some 0-days! However, they took a while to find, so what are you gonna give me for them, mr Ahmad? A
guarantee that I will be visiting a website one day and be infected by a virus that you wrote with my exploit? No
thanks, I have better plans for my hard work.

How about you stop spamming this already noobish list and try something you might be better at (like serving me fries
at mcdonalds).

Thanks
Paul
Greyhats Security
http://greyhatsecurity.org

-------------- Original message from Daniel <deeper () gmail com>: --------------

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the overall skill factor for
people "doing security" has diminished to such a low level that one
shudders at the thought?

Ahmad, try these (and yes your gonna pay for them unless you code your own)

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2005-07/0583.html
Dave Aitel's CANVAS http://www.immunitysec.com/products-canvas.shtml

but here is a hint... 0hdayz are kinda sekrit and not publically
available, no matter what you read in > book title here>