Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Some Web-programmer flaw 'may' result in codeexecution in server side!

From: Bipin Gautam <gautam.bipin () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:44:03 +0545

On 4/25/05, Morning Wood <se_cur_ity () hotmail com> wrote:
i used to have my UA set to a basic xss script...
many sites are vulnerable to this.
The most troubling is the fact that many web based reporting / log tools
are in html format, thus rendering the UA injection in the browser of

you should have let the world know earlier man... i've discovered this
for over few years...... letting you private tricks let-go will always
keep you creative.    Maybe this was almost lost somewhere in my
sleaves. Anyways, http://zone-h.org huh! I UNDERSTAND  ;D

---
Bipin Gautam
http://bipin.tk