Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible Virus activity

From: Danny <nocmonkey () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:58:54 -0400

On 4/23/05, mcbain () aol com <mcbain () aol com> wrote:
Sorry i do not have benchmarks or detailed reports.  Im talking from my
experience that Trend Micro was just a follower and was way behind when I
used them.  We are all entitled to our opinions and do not need proof to
back up freedom of speech.

There is a difference between an opinion and making a statement
(implying fact) that TrendMicro is "always way behind" releasing the
virus definitions/pattern files.

Asking someone to backup their statement as opposed to an opinion, is
not an infringement of their freedom of speech.

 P.S. i cant take a walk its raning =(

We are suppose to get snow tonight, so that's no excuse. :)

...D