Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Possible Virus activity

From: "Jonathan Grotegut" <jgrotegut () directpointe com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:33:57 -0600

One of the things one of our techs has found is it is somehow related to Trend Office Scan, one of our techs killed all
the services on one of the computer he could, he started them up one by one.  Once he started Trend Officescan service
the System process spiked.  Possible update today on Trend that botched it?

Jonathan Grotegut