Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: How to Report a Security VulnerabilitytoMicrosoft

From: dk <dk () pwarchitects com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:46:59 -0500

Veghead wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 tuytumadre () att net wrote:

I must ask how this would prove oneself dedicated to creating a better
future. Wouldn't that worsen the future? I meen look at how many people
use Microsoft products. If everyone quits Microsoft, there would be no
more Internet Explorer, Windows, Office, etc. I don't know about you,
but I am certainly not about to commit to teaching my grandmother the
intricate workings of a linux workstation, especially for the reason
that about all she can do is turn on her computer and check her email.

She is clearly deficient. See attached.

HAHAHAH! Cute Pic..
Besides, if *ALL* my grandmother (god rest her soul) wanted to do is "turn on her her computer and check her email" then a custom Linux setup is the clear winner anyway.

-- dk