Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Zone-H 2004 statistics are ready to be downloaded

From: Gerardo 'Astharot' Di Giacomo <astharot () zone-h org>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:41:50 +0200

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes, we corrected them. The duplicated
graph mistery solution was fairly simple: we used twice the data for
the massdefacement counted by month.
Now the single defacements counted by month graph is at its place.

The discrepancy in the licence has also been fixed. This is happening
when multiple hands are working on a single thing. Thanks for pointing
out it as well.

We also added a note( suggested by Jericho) to explain how mass
defacements and single defacements are counted.

About the english, we are working over it  :)  We are confident that in
just a couple of centuries we will be able to come out with
Gartner-like reports

Zone-H staff