Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PullThePlug Wargames

From: announcements () pulltheplug org
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:00:08 -0500 (EST)

Yes

We've been around for quite some time (1998) but recently we've been evolving to become more proactive..

for those of you who have played the older pulltheplug wargames (mainsource, roothat etc)

they've long gone... now we have vortex, semtex, blackhole and catalyst ..

vortex is by far our most challenging game.

http://www.pulltheplug.org/wargames/vortex/

- people () pulltheplug org