Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: unknown backdoor: 220 StnyFtpd 0wns j0

From: Ryan Sumida <rsumida () csulb edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:24:58 -0700

Thank you all for the help, I definitily appreciate it.  The last system I
checked had ftp running on port 15708 which makes me believe it is not the
WORM_KIBUV.B but a similar variant.  Sorry for the unnecessary post, I
googled the whole string which didn't come back with anything.  I should
have just googled "StnyFtpd".

Thanks again,

Ryan