Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: IT Security firm hires the author of Sasser worm

From: "VeNoMouS" <venom () gen-x co nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:08:38 +1200

cry cry, moan moan!!
zzzzz

you made me waste about 1 mintue of my life reading this little rant, is the real problem that your not getting enough attention?? do you need some loving in your life??

come on guys group hug syke needs some attention!!!

YAY FOR SYKE!!!
YAAAAAY!!!

that enough for you or you gonna have a bitch about some one else now?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Syke" <r00t3d () gmail com>