Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Buliding computer security infrastructure for a country.

From: "First Last" <z_ooman () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 04:37:32 +0000

Hello list,

We are teaming up with our Government, Individuals, Business & ISP's to build computer security infrastructure for our country. We just finished the paper works for ITC and Cyber law. Due to lack of Computer Security experts in our country, we are on our own... sharing ideas & experiences among us, to establish these entities. We are starting everything from scratches so there are times when we find ourselves lost in the mess.

Our goal:

1). Establish Computer Emergency Response Team for our country.

2). Create a centre & educate people among ourselves to start, build a strong ITC backbone for our country.

3). To create a centralize infrastructure to share information and monitor digital activities within Banks, ISP's & Business.

4). A origination to check and monitor all the vital ITC infrastructure of our country and teach the staffs best security practices.

We have teamed up with all available experts in our country but as mentioned above, due to the lack of our expertise in every fields we all have to depend on one another for everything to achieve our goal.

So we ask help of this community to share your views, ideas, knowledge, tips so that we can achieve our goals more effectively.

Thank you in advance...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html