Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Severe exploit found, all UNIX are affected!

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:23:26 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, nobody wrote:

Thursday, September 16, 2004, 10:54:39 PM, Billy wrote:
BBB> Dudes,

Good ol' Bilano... always adds fun to the list when it's in desperate
need of it...

IF you people really do think billy's *that* retarded, you'd better
improve your sense of humor... One can't be that retarded in the IT
field... :P

--
Cheers,
 nobody

Hey!  I know you!  You're Charlie Root's friend: I see you won a large
piece of my system too!

<snicker>

//Alif

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
        - - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
        - - -

Which one scares you more?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html