Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: The ArpSucker is b0rn! Be yourself, be the net.

From: VX Dude <vxdude2003 () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 03:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to all the xposted lists out there =D

If it's not a threat to you're wonderfully managed
system, then you have nothing to worry about.  SO the
guy wrote a tool, thats what hackers do.  If it's
successful, if it's not, (s)he will figure that out
themselves when it is, and why.  Learning is the Way
of the Hacker.

Speaking of moderating, what value did your post add?
And you had to reply to all?  Seems like you just
wanted to advertise bugtraq to all the other lists.

<ad>This just shows that the Full-Disclosure audience
is far more sophisticated then the censorship loving
children of Bugtraq.</ad>

To Alpt, nice tool, I have no use for it, but still
its nice to see someone exploring and coding.  Let
assholes like stefen here teach you a lesson and
remember to not disclose anything.  Put on the
blackhat and keep your knowledge to yourself, no one
else deserves it.

You do you're own work, and create your own ideas, and
this is the type of thanks you get?  No, this is a
whitehat trick.  See they want you to work gain their
approval.  By not giving you the credit you deserve,
they'll get you to think that their approval is
something worth getting.  This is just the first step
to being a sellout, a whitehat.

Don't fall for their jedi mind tricks, become
independant and create for no one but yourself.
Remember stefen's insults, for this is the thanks of a
whitehat.

Stinny
Internet Sniper

--- Stefan.Laudat () allianztiriac ro wrote:

Usually lame kiddie posts like this shouldn't reach
the list. Old school
ARP attacks are no longer a threat in a decently
managed layer 2
network. I thought bugtraq is still moderated. Oh,
Aleph1, where art thee
?

---
Stefan Laudat
Networking & IT Security Manager
Allianz Tiriac SA Insurance
--
This message is protected by the secrecy of
correspondence rules ;
furthermore it may contain privileged or
confidential information that is
protected by law, notably by the secrecy of business
relations rule ; it
is
intended solely for the attention of the addressee .
Any disclosure, use,
dissemination or reproduction (either whole or
partial) of this message or
the information contained herein is strictly
prohibited without prior
consent.
Any electronic message is susceptible to alteration
and its integrity can
not be assured. Allianz Tiriac declines any
responsibility for this
message in the
event of alteration or falsification.
If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy it immediately and
notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail
deletion.

Alpt <alpt () freaknet org>
13.09.2004 23:05

        To:     primavera () freaknet org
        cc:     hackmeeting () kyuzz org,
hackers () dyne org, ml () sikurezza org,
bugtraq () securityfocus com,
full-disclosure () lists netsys com,
security-alerts () linuxsecurity com
        Subject:        The ArpSucker is b0rn! Be
yourself, be the net.

                        Freaknet Death C is pride to
present ya:
                 }----------------- (The ArpSucker)
----------------{

Hi folks,
Did you ever dreamed to become the net, to be a big,
bad, black, black,
black hole?
Yep! I did.

This code was made the "12 Sept 2004".
It started to dawn and I, Tomak and Nirvana, after
eating some food,
started to rave.
Tomak downloaded fakeap.pl; But I also wanted to
give my good amount of
death.
So I told: <<Why not fakeip?>>. Tomak: <<Yea, good
idea, but why don't
you wake up all those sleeper with a sane System of
a Down's song?>>
After a while,
I started to code TheArpSucker...
Then Elibus, Pallotron were my favourite guinea pigs
for direct attacks.

The idea is simple: we add all the ip we want to
become in the arp cache
of
all the machines. Yes, it's the normal arp
poisoning, but we want to
become
the ENTIRE NETWORK!
The tests of the global arp cache smashing were
successful, I became the
entire
10.0.0.x and 10.0.1.x network. All the packets went
to me and, with the
ip_forward
activated, I resent them to the real destination.

Then when I tried to become all the 2^32-1 IPs, I
realized that the
attacked machine
(elibus and pallotron, eheheh), were under a mortal
DoS. The Elibus'
machine was
constantly at 100% of cpu until Elibus unplugged the
eth0 cable, while the
Pallotron's
machine went in kernel panic!. Elibus uses an x86
arch with the linux
kernel, pallotron
uses An Apple I-book, with MacOsx.
Asbesto was giving his blessing to spread death in
our bicazzo network,
and Elibus died
because he didn't want to share his gprs connection,
AHHAHAHAHA.
                                                 -
E l i B u S -

   RIP.
                                     He was a good
guinea pig
(^_^)
That was an happy day!
So, here it is the code, Here I spread the src in
the wired.

The ArpSucker is a patch to arping of iputils:

http://www.freaknet.org/alpt/src/p0f-TheArpSucker-iputils-ss020927.patch
You can get the right version of iputils here:

http://www.freaknet.org/alpt/src/iputils-ss020927.tar.gz

These are the .md5 files:

http://www.freaknet.org/alpt/src/p0f-TheArpSucker-iputils-ss020927.patch.md5

http://www.freaknet.org/alpt/src/iputils-ss020927.tar.gz.md5

Have Fun

Fuck to `cat /dev/urandom`
I love ya
--
:wq!
"I don't know nothing" The One Who reached the

[ Alpt --- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ GPG Key ID 441CF0EE ]
[ Key fingerprint = 8B02 26E8 831A 7BB9 81A9  5277
BFF8 037E 441C F0EE ]

ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream
name=attdjmw6.dat