Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: mpg123 buffer overflow vulnerability

From: Barry Fitzgerald <bkfsec () sdf lonestar org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:09:05 -0400

Richard Johnson wrote:

I have personally already discovered most software vulnerabilities,
and just because I have not published information on them, it does mean that I have not already discovered and successfully exploited
the bugs in question.

<snip>

Finally, I suggest that you apply you spell grammer checker stuff to future emails and avoid Freudian fuckup in language to start to
begin to speak gud ingles por favor etc and stuff.

"...it does mean that I have not already discovered and successfully exploited..."

"...and avoid Freudian fuckup in language..."

The irony of Freudian slips never ceases to amaze me. I suppose that everyone eventually forces themselves to involunteerily speak the truth.

            -Barry

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html