Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: RE: FW: [Fwd: How one can become a terrorist?]

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:18:01 -0500

It is ok. I am sure r00t3d wasn't taking to be mean (note the
understanding).
After review, I have noticed this is a normal e-mail put out by people
that focus their dislike toward Darkprofits.net and Shadowcrew.com

Didn't mean to trash the list, just wondering if anyone had run into
it...I was waiting for the buy one just one free anyways.