Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: JPEG GDI

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:21:04 -0700

If anyone is interested in the files this GDI exploit downloaded from
the FTP file (mentioned in the Easynews txt; it's now down), I grabbed
a copy. Interesting indeed. I've also archived the Easynews write-ups
and the "infected" JPEG itself. It's not exactly a virus being that it
doesn't replicate or spread in any way, just a connect back which
downloads some torjan/irc-bot files. (List of files available on the
Easynews.txt page.)

Email me off list for a link of it all.

--
Peace. ~G

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:19:40 -0500, Todd Towles