Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: block all popups [google knockoff]

From: avarni () tech cj com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

security () google com -- very responsive.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Jeremy Heslop wrote:

Anyone know the security email at google? I looked and could only find
privacymatters () google com <mailto:privacymatters () google com> on their
privacy terms page.

Jim Harrison (ISA) wrote:

Did you advise Google as well?
Look for an ISA 2004 blocking filter today...

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4/2K), A+, Network+
Security Business Unit (ISA SE)

"The last 10 years of Internet usage has disproven
the theory that a million monkeys typing on a million
typewriters would eventually produce the complete
works of Shakespere.  ..or maybe it only works for
typewriters..."
(unclaimed)