Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: interesting trojan found

From: "Richard Stevens" <richard () tccnet co uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:47:39 +0100

Thanks to all that have mailed regarding this malware,

I really wasnt expecting such a large response, and have made the file available from the web as it will probably be a
day or two before I can reply to any more mails.

Thanks for all the suggestions & advice regarding deleting the file. I'll hold back for a while as there may be more
things of interest on this particular PC.

Please note: The link below links to an executable Virus or Trojan, found by myself on someone elses computer. I am
making it available for research purposes to the security community,. I accept no responsiblity for its use/misuse ,
and suggest you do not download it unless you understand the implications of dealing with self-replicating malicious
executables.

The password is 123

Otherwise, have fun.

http://81.101.19.177/logon.zip