Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RES: Windows Time Synchronization - Best Practices

From: "Bernardo Santos Wernesback" <bernardo () ish com br>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:38:37 -0300

If you felt this was off topic then why didn't you simply ignore the message and trash it instead of wasting your
precious time to criticize.

I am sorry for the way this sounds but everything would be much better if people just tried to help one another instead
of arguing if something should have been posted elsewhere.

  _____