Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: shadowcrew.com

From: Harlan Carvey <keydet89 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

Our network admin sees a lot of traffic going
through our router that
is either going to or coming from shadowcrew.com.
Going to their
website seems to indicate that they're in Russia and
may be
supporting some sort of cracker community; I didn't
register. Does anyone have any info on this?

What kind of info are you looking for?  How to resolve
this issue, by cleaning your machines?  Or are you
looking for info on the site?

=====