Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IRC spying to increase

From: KF_lists <kf_lists () secnetops com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:08:52 -0400

Has anyone heard of "LeechX" its supposed to be a hacked up BitchX client that ties into a few sniffers that were installed on various efnet boxen.

A few years ago I had an individual named "Basharteg" read me a few lines from various private chanels as well as some of my own personal conversations. He claimed this was done via "LeechX". Obviouslty he could been sniffing from several locations but hell who knows "LeechX" could be real I suppose.

-KF

Burnes, James wrote:
Already been done, and then some...