Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: WIN XPSP2 - is this a possible way to hack?

From: r00t3d <r00t3d () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:18:28 -0700

Dear VeNoMouS(I love how you do that uppercase-lowercase thing!),

 I am inclined to agree with Mr. Gregh. You certainly have a silly
way of trying to exert your superiority and knowledge over others. And
then when you get shown-up, you begin acting like a child. You revert
to calling people "son" and "kid." Why? Are you feeling insecure my
friend? Because if you are feeling insecure, I'm sure we could get you
some help. I'm sorry if you are feeling emotional and unwanted, but
you don't need to start flaming people just because you don't
understand.

  Love,
    #MSNetworks

I think you need to re-read your post son cause it reads more like
you have just rung microsoft helpdesk.
And btw this does not need to continue in the mailing list, it turns
into spam other wise if you have a issue with my post keep it
private.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregh" <chows () ozemail com au>