Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: I detecting error in Outlook Express

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:35:54 -0700

Eliurkis, this isn't a tech support forum. You're quite likely to
start a flame war with a post like that. ;) I'd recommend checking out
the "Security Basics" list instead, as they welcome simple/common
technical questions.

You can get more info on that list here:
 - http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/

To answer you're question, make sure all files have write permission
(none are read-only). That's the most common problem I've seen when
you know something is up with the Outlook storage files. (Happens when
you restore from a CD by copy/paste, for example.)

Feel free to email me directly (or the Security Basics list) for more
assistance. Oh, go easy on him guys.. =)

--
Peace. ~G

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:53:55 -0400, Eliurkis