Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [SPAM] Re: xpire.info & splitinfinity.info - exploits in the wild

From: Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij () vanderkooij org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:13:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Elia Florio wrote:

Of course, I'd like to support Clam team....they're working
hard for a valuable open-source AV and I appreciate this too!
I can send to them my reports (extracted from virustotal.com) and
the un-detect files (exe,dll,class,javascript,html) with
malware/trojan and exploits taken from "xpire.info".

Where do I send this archive? What's the mail address?
Must I use a PGP key or simply a password-protected zip?

The following page should inform you about everything you need to know:
http://clamav.catt.com/cgi-bin/sendvirus.cgi

Hugo.