Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [in] Re: IE is just as safe as FireFox

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:02:55 -0500

This is true. It will also play many other types of files (with
something like ffdshow) that WMP 9/10 can, although it will do so with
about have the memory footprint and start twice as fast. Gotta love
"upgrades". =/

I moved more to BS Player, as it's pretty quick and comes with all the
bells and whistles you'll need. Of course VideoLAN (VLC) is also a
nice choice. I prefer the BS Player interface (think PowerDVD Crystal
theme). =D

--
Peace. ~G

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:41:59 -0600, Todd Towles