Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: controversial shadowcrew site hacked by secret service?

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:11:40 -0600

The DOJ and Secret Service arrested the people running the site.
Therefore the domain name has been passed to another person (a friend
maybe) to control or the government took it over as part of the case.
Either way it wasn't "hacked" and it really doesn't matter... If it
government has anyting to do with it, it is simply a redirect. So DOJ
employees can't have a sense of humor?