Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: OTRe: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer () gci com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:49:04 -0900

Randall Perry responded to some other guy... uh.. wossname...
Quoting Exibar <exibar () thelair com>:  yeah, that's him:
Let me challenge YOU.  Prove that my vote did not count.
Show me absolute, proof beyond a doubt that
my vote did not count.
  If you cannot prove that my vote did not count, then you STFU.

Exibar

I don't know about _your_ vote specifically, but I do know
for fact of some votes that did _not_ get tallied.

Uh, how about the fact that in the US Presidential election...

            THE POPULAR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT

Sure, your representatives are telling you that they'll vote the
way the popular vote goes, but they don't have to.

Only the electoral vote counts.

That's why this whole discussion is freaking moot.

Now please return to the usual Windows sux0rs, L1nU>< R@xZ0hrs
discussion.