Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: To anybody who's offended by my disclosure policy

From: "ph0enix" <ph0enix () ph0enix org>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:56:11 +0100

Question is, do you want to be one of the kids playing and ruining
lives, or do you want to be one of the people who report
problems and do something about them - plus get attention, respect and all
the rest?

The guy has talent? Fine by me. I wish him all the luck.

This is not about full disclosure. I can live with Full Disclosure. I
can't like with kids who think they own the world and want to
pwn the world.

      Gadi.

Why do you think he's just a kid who's playing around and runining lives?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html