Full Disclosure mailing list archives

I am NOT out of here hahaha

From: Frank de Wit <frankdewit () home nl>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:30:56 +0100

people talking about politics are usually boring, thinking only about themselves and what they can gain personally by doing politics politics have nothing to do with thinking about the wellbeing of people... only the RedCross, SalvationArmy, MSF etc do that that's why those people like to mail about offtopic things on this FD-list, they are too stupid to care or understand what they're doing
personally I have fun pressing the delete key very much lately...
they are all wrinting blisters on their fingers, and all for nothing because no-one reads it hahaha
hojje from holland

Ali Campbell wrote:

Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

Thank you all for turning a security mailinglist into a mudpool in which
throwing around dirt about political candidates has become the prime
objective.

However that was not my objective when I came to this list so it seems
this list has become rather useless to me.

Quite a pity. But that is full-disclosure for you.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Hugo.

Me too. I'm unsubscribing. Have a nice day.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html