Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: previledge password in cisco routers

From: "Paulo Pereira" <pjp () paulo-pereira net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:24:43 -0800 (PST)

Interesting point. I assumed a legit access therefore my suggestions, but
I guess you are right, a legit person would most probably not consider a
brute force attack on his own box. Although some times people do shoot
themselves in the foot doing something stupid that kicks them out of the
box and then have to travel a few hundred miles to get access to the box.

Paulo Pereira

<quote who="Leeuwen, Allan van">
And may I add that your other posts look more or less the same ....
I'm putting my money on you being a skiddie :)

l8r