Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why is IRC still around?

From: Steve R <steve_r125 () yahoo co uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:32:30 +0000 (GMT)

It's always the assumptive idiots who get it wrong.
*big sigh*
FYI "Poof" (says it all really) I *did not* get the
quote from bash.org, nor do I use IRC/IM. I was sent
it by a friend in an email quite a while ago...
Therefore your sigh and your question were not needed
muppet.

 --- Poof <poof () fansubber com> wrote:
Now... Here is the question...

Which is worse... Sitting on IRC and making those
comments... Or browsing
bash.org to view them.

*sigh*

~
IRC is still around because it does one thing.
It proves that Einstein was right about stupidity:
it
is infinite.

[frank] can you help me install GTA3?
[knightmare] first, shut down all programs you
aren't
using
frank has quit IRC. (Quit)
[knightmare] ...