Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OpenBSD procfs

From: Ted Unangst <tedu () stanford edu>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:22:17 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Deprotect Advisories wrote:

just for the record.

Disclosure Timeline:

03/05/2004: Initial email to vendor.

05/05/2004: Fix committed to cvs.  I notified deprotect of the change at
this time, and that patches were planned, preferably with a friday (the
7th) release.  I was told NetBSD preferred a later release date, but
friday would be fine.

13/05/2004: Patch made available (without telling us)

As things happened, we missed shipping patches on friday.  I didn't bother
notifying deprotect when we shipped under the assumption they would stick
with the planned friday release.  bit of miscommunication.  anyway, thanks
for the bug report.

--

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html