Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: leaking

From: "Felipe Angoitia" <fangoitia () pandasoftware es>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:44:05 +0200

Thanks, its a very usefull trick.
bye

-----Mensaje original-----
De: full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com]En nombre de Duquette,
John
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 12 de mayo de 2004 18:44
Para: Full Disclosure List
Asunto: RE: [Full-Disclosure] leaking

Unfortunately in a controlled environment it's not always possible to avoid
MUA's.  Novell's announcement is good news in any event.

However, if you do use outlook HTML mail can be disabled via a registry key.

Create

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Outlook\Options\Mail\ReadAs
Plain

Set the DWORD value to 1