Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: leaking

From: sith () sithender com
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:29:41 -0700

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 12:46:52PM -0500, Alerta Redsegura wrote:
Now, I repeat the question:

You mean ask your question differently, ;)

How can the web-based email service in this particular case, gather email
addresses from the members of this list via this banner?

The original poster said "track" not "collect" email addresses, I think
Jimmy meant track as well.  I was just trying to clarify where, or how.  I
don't think in this case you could (unless you were either matching IPs, or
there is other information in the request that certain MUAs give out)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html