Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A FreeBSD server that is converted in a MS 2003 Serve viceversa

From: DrD <netdruid () ciudad com ar>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:34:35 -0300

Well... lets see my english again... =P
First all, thanks all for your help...
Second... like someone said, I had access to a server that is not mine. But my
question was a doubt, I don't forgive anydoby help to hack nothing (like said
someone).
And for your happyness (Anonymous), the webmaster was already mailed about
that and others holes that I found there. Like I said in my first mail: I
found that server by casuality, just look around and nothing more (although
in any case, that's my problem, don't you think, Anon? ;-)
Anyway... thanks all again and sorry by asking here about it.