Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: C# Web application security scanner

From: Martin Mkrtchian <dotsecure () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:05:52 -0700

Why would u want to start your company with someone elses code? Web
application scanner? Are you refering to something like APPSCAN type
thing or are you refering to VA Scanner type thing like Nessus. If you
are seeking for something like Nessus, then obviously the code is out
there, hire someone to customize it to your needs.

On Thu, 20 May 2004 10:08:26 +0530, Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit