Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Request: Starla Pureheart PE

From: Adam <adam () huntrecruiting com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:32:23 -0500

Public forum ...

I smell a law suit even if it wasn't directed to anyone.

Not that I'm offended but there are girls.. >Ahumm< Women on this list.

Adam

On Monday 15 March 2004 03:03 pm, Bugtraq Security Systems wrote:

Dear Starla,

At Bugtraq Security Systems we pride ourselfs in having a keen eye for
young and upcoming talent. Specifically, core members of our Research and
Development team have expressed continously growing feelings of affection
towards your person. Or, as one of our researchers put it: "hehehe I'd
like to research and develop that _all_ night long :D:D:D". What it boils
down to is that we at BSS (Bugtraq Security Systems) would like to
offer you.. Starla Pureheart.. prolific warrior princess of the great Nuke
Wars of 1997... a position at Bugtraq Security Systems. Preferably on your
knees.

Love,
Bugtraq Security Systems

PS: All kidding aside, get in touch with us Anna - we need a token femme

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html